Channel Marketing Manager
Irvine, CA Posted: 4/8/2021
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager to join a leading Company located in the Irvine, CA surrounding area.
The Channel Marketing Manager's primary role will be to help support the Senior Channel Marketing Manager to develop online channel marketing programs to optimize awareness and engagement of shoppers to drive sales conversion. They will also collaborate with sales and marketing to create targeted, benefit-driven messaging for online and retail. The ideal candidate should have experience with how to create consumer-driven content on Amazon and other online account pages. Also, this candidate should have experience with SEO as well as awareness tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Lead online channel marketing program development at key accounts.
- Develop online channel strategies for the calendar year in partnership with sales leads and marketing heads to discuss budgets, ad spend, SEO, and align with the overall company marketing plan for the year.
- Work closely with marketing, sales leadership, and external agencies to develop compelling copy & marketing content utilizing approved brand assets to support new and existing product categories.
- Work with teams to leverage marketing programs such as paid advertising for strategic opportunities.
- Partner with sales and marketing to optimize online and retail merchandising to grow sales within the category.
- Project manages all of the customer online product pages and works closely with the Senior Channel Marketing Manager to deliver assets against timelines to ensure pages stay compliant with approved messaging.
- Manage photography and video shoot assets for product launches
- Manage online reviewer process.
- Support in-store initiatives or projects as needed
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working experience in channel marketing, corporate marketing, digital marketing, or content marketing role
- 3-5 years of experience managing online marketing campaigns, online copy, specifically for Amazon, Best Buy, and other major accounts. Ideally in consumer IOT technology, smart home, CE, or related industries.
- A good understanding of online channel marketing, including product positioning, messaging optimization, and asset management
- Experience leading and tracking cross-functional team meetings
- Demonstrated success working with sales and marketing teams
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields. MBA a plus.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here