Huntsville, AL Posted: 4/19/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Configuration Manager to join a leading Company located in the Huntsville, AL surrounding area.
** Candidates must have an active Secret Clearance or have had an active Secret Clearance within the last two years. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Working under general supervision, the selected candidate will perform assignments requiring application of Industry Configuration Management practices and principles supporting development and production environments for multiple programs.
- Perform configuration management duties verifying various data and status of data from Design, Product Definition and Operations.
- Perform validation of manufacturing bills-of-material and their attribute data.
- Perform verification and management of Class I and Class II engineering changes for completeness and accuracy including; configuration identification, bill-of-materials, models/CAD, relationships, and documents.
- Represent Configuration Data Management within cross-functional teams providing guidance and support for configuration and data management practices, principles, policies and procedures.
- Participate in preparation for and leadership of Configuration Control Boards.
- Expertise and knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems and processes are required.
- Experience and knowledge of PTC Windchill desired.
- Knowledge of design, development and manufacture of mechanical and electrical systems desired.
- Oracle ERP is highly preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline and at least 2 years of related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here