Senior Project Control Analyst
San Diego, CA Posted: 4/28/2021
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Senior Project Control Analyst to join a leading Company located in San Diego, CA, surrounding area.
**US Citizenship Required**
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Control Analyst to work within our Program Planning & Controls group in Poway, Ca. With general direction, this position develops, statuses, and maintains proposal and contract schedules for programs of varying contract types, size, complexity, and level of risk. This position will work within a team environment consisting of program management, technical, production, financial, and other supporting staff.
- Leads other Project Control Analysts, providing scheduling guidance, mentoring, and oversight of work products.
- Participates in new business proposals as required to develop a schedule, manpower, and cost estimates.
- Supports management of cost and schedule associated with international offset and industrial cooperation agreements.
- Participates in preparation, review and approval of contract deliverables.
- Establishes and maintains cost/schedule baseline, develops Work Breakdown Structures(WBS), and performs Estimates to Complete (ETC) preparation via the program schedules.
- Identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Ensures program Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups.
- Engages with the program teams to prepare cost/schedule, variance, and earned value reports/analysis.
- Recommends and implements solutions to enhance cost and schedule performance.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management, and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention in critical areas.
- Performs risk analyses and Monte Carlo simulations for integration into earned value plans.
- May lead special projects for the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires education or formal training equivalent to the completion of a bachelor's degree in business administration or a related discipline, along with ten or more years of related experience. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must have a strong background analyzing multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed-Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts.
- Must be an effective communicator and able to represent the team on complex matters.
- Must be able to write, interpret and explain complex issues or technical information.
- Must be able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- US Citizenship required.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here