Supplier Quality Engineer
Chandler, AZ Posted: 4/29/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Chandler, AZ surrounding area.
This position is for a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) that is responsible for the evaluation and acceptance of electrical connectors and cable assemblies. The position requires an extensive knowledge in a wide variety of electrical connector hardware with the ability to evaluate connector anomalies and determine compliance with the governing specification. At times the Quality Control Technician will work with suppliers to drive root cause and corrective action.
- 2-4 years of experience as a quality engineer in aerospace industry.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with suppliers on a regular basis.
- Familiar with quality data / non-conforming material processing systems used to record inspection results.
- Technical B.S. engineering or other technical degree (STEM).
- Intermediate PC skills including knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Word & Excel.
- Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
- The ability to drive and evaluate supplier-provided root cause and corrective action.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to work with minimal oversight and in a multi-discipline team environment, providing insight and solutions to complicated issues both technical and procedural.
- Must be a US Citizen, and have the ability to obtain government security clearance, if necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- IPC-A-610 and/or IPC-A-620 Certification.
- Experience working with electrical cable assembly drawings.
- A BSEE or BSME degree from an accredited university.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here