Engineer Material Process
Chandler, AZ Posted: 4/29/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Engineer Material Process to join a leading Company located in Chandler, AZ, surrounding area.
**Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.**
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Analyzes, researches, designs, and develops materials and their related fabrication and application processes to develop and optimize materials for use in engineering design of and/or application in structures, systems, and subsystems.
- Applies principles of chemistry, physics, and material behavior to develop metallic, non-metallic, and composite material and processing specifications, fabrication, and assembly processes.
- Develops, analyzes, and applies material properties and design allowables, processing processes, and quality engineering specifications.
- Material analyses may include failure analysis of components, systems and subsystems, life predictions, and definition and requirement specifications.
- May review and approve subcontractor material processing procedures.
- Requires BS in Materials Engineering or equivalent & a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Masters or PhD in Materials Engineering or equivalent & a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Candidates must have an active secret security clearance.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here