Inwood, NY Posted: 4/30/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Recruiter to join a leading Company located in the Inwood, NY, surrounding area.
- Supports implementation of Division strategy to identify and attract the best external talent.
- Establish recruiting requirements.
- Developing and implementing a strategy.
- Helps build applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, outplacement agencies, recruiters, media and Internet sites; providing organization information and opportunities.
- Evaluates applicant qualifications by screening applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Supervises hourly employee applicant intake process.
- Maintains applicant and position data using tools required; collects and analyzes data to refine recruitment strategy going forward.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and utilization of enterprise workforce planning tools and metrics for anticipatory staffing.
- Ensures that weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports are completed accurately and promptly.
- Ensures recruiting and hiring practices comply with affirmative action and national and local employment laws.
- Supports deployment of the employment brand.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university required.
- 2-4 years exp in a human resources related role or degree in human resources related field with 2-4 years exp in recruiting required in a high volume environment such as transportation, hospitality, manufacturing or food service environment highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment law.
- PHR/SPHR is a plus.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here