Software Developer Senior
Rensselaer, NY Posted: 5/4/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Software Developer Senior to join a leading Company located in the Rensselaer, NY surrounding area.
- Build and maintain highly complex, high-volume, large scale, scalable, maintainable, and extensible software on a Java/J2EE application stack using full software development life-cycle (SDLC) methodology from concept, design, and documentation to testing, ensuring specification compliancy and adhering to a coding standard
- Analyzes user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level with flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- The position requires a Bachelor"s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related discipline - OR - relevant experience in this career
- Six (6) years of programming experience with a solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API , Exception Handling, Multi-Threading is required plus a very good understanding of J2EE Concepts, Architecture, and Technologies
- Five (5) years of extensive working experience in J2EE technologies such as JMS, Java Server Pages, Java Servlets, HTML, Java Script, SML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath with a good understanding of JAXB & JAXP.
- Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries, preferably with DB2 SQL syntax including PL/SQL
- Extensive experience in writing and executing Junit test cases & debugging Java/J2EE applications
- Five (5) years of practical hands-on experience in Basics of Spring Framework.
- Five (5) years of extensive experience in using various Spring Modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO/ORM, Spring Transaction Handling, etc.
- Five (5) years of knowledge and experience in Webservices concepts such as WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, RDF
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Application Server experiences such as IBM WebSphere Application Server and JBoss
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience on ORM Tools, preferably Spring Hibernate with strong conceptual knowledge of JPA
- Five (5) years of extensive experience in Build Automation Tool, preferably Maven & related concepts such as Project Object Model, Plugins, Build Life Cycle
- Three (3) years of Relational Database experience
- Ability to understand the database design, table structures, indices, etc. in order to develop effective and efficient code
- Large scale application development experience
- Extensive experience with front-end development tools and technologies such as Angular 2 or higher
- Extensive experience with back-end technologies like Hibernate, JDBC, JDO
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and Application Tuning
- Solid understanding and practical experience of applying JQuery concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through JQuery, selecting and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Web-based Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application Servers (Preferably WebSphere or JBoss), and SOAP UI, etc.
- Good understanding and working experience in writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications
- Two (2) years or more of EDI X12 834 transaction experience
- Healthcare, Medicaid, or Health Exchange experience
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here