Human Resources SME
Washington, DC Posted: 5/4/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Human Resources SME to join a leading Consulting Company located in the Washington, DC area.
The Senior Human Resources SME is accountable for providing accurate and timely human resource management advice and consultancy services to managers and staff. The Senior Human Resource SME will take a lead role in the development of human resource policy and will be tasked with 'creating order out of chaos' for large scale health and humanitarian project efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide expert advice on a range of human resource queries and opportunities arising from within the organization, in accordance with organizational policy and legislative requirements.
- Implement human resource best practice strategies and practices which contribute to the organizations ability to meet identified human resource outcomes.
- Take responsibility for the successful and timely completion of human resource related projects and priorities, as allocated.
- Consult with organizational stakeholders on the development of policy and HR practices.
- Assist with a range of Employment Relations queries and projects, including dispute resolution and disciplinary investigations, and other instances of conflict between unions, staff and contractors
- Bachelor"s Degree in a relevant area such as Human Resources or Business Management.
- Prior experience supporting federal customers or working for a government contractor is required.
- Experience in HR project management required.
- 10+ years of relative HR experience
- HR certifications such as SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here