IT Customer Services Associate
Greenville, TX Posted: 5/4/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an IT Customer Services Associate to join a leading Company located in the Greenville, TX surrounding area.
The IT Customer Services Associate will be responsible for providing overall technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software, to end-users via phone, remote access, and desk side support. Under supervision, the Associate will respond to queries, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions. The candidate will work with other team members to meet deadlines and provide status. The candidate must have the ability to resolve end user problems quickly. The candidate must have excellent communications skills (both verbal and written), must manage time effectively and have strong organizational skills. The candidate must also have the ability and judgment to escalate support requests if necessary, as part of the Information Technology team.
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming ticket requests for assistance, update tickets with accurate and timely status.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware/software, which includes the set- up of new equipment.
- Create/update documentation of Standard Operation Procedures for the IT Department and in support of end users.
- Work with other team members and status management to meet departmental performance goals.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Information Technology (IT). A related technical degree may be considered.
- Advanced Windows 10 knowledge and experience to include administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience installing and configuring PCs and printers.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here