J - Admin Professional
Laurel, MD Posted: 5/6/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Recruiter to join a leading Company located in Laurel, MD.
***Must be a U.S. Citizen***
Serve as a temporary staff recruiter providing full lifecycle recruitment services, in support of a large technical customer department. Primary focus of effort on sourcing and recruiting highly qualified college and experienced professionals.
- Develop broad knowledge and understanding of the experienced professional staffing requirements. Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the technical work and associated staffing requirements for multiple hiring groups across the organization. Develop close working relationships and serve as an advisor to the hiring supervisors. Ability to serve as a full lifecycle recruiter or sourcing recruiter depending on the needs of the lab. Could start in one role and transition to another throughout the 10 month assignment.
- Define, develop, and execute on recruitment strategy to include direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referrals, and relevant trade and industry organizations.
- Creatively source candidates through various channels (e.g., social networking, internet posting and mining, traditional networking, referrals, etc.).
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Create structure and focus around candidate management / experience.
- Pre-screen and qualify candidates for hire; market company and benefits; meet with candidates during their onsite interview; ensure proper compliance with all applicable state and federal statutes.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 or more years of experience as a recruiter in a technical organization or environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with state of the art candidate sourcing methods
- Development of technical candidate pipelines
- Working knowledge of current employment laws
- Demonstrated professional-level judgment and discretion in working with sensitive personnel information
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work onsite in Laurel, MD; this role will start as remote but will transition to a hybrid schedule.
- Working knowledge of Taleo Recruiting System.
- Prior experience as a corporate technical recruiter is desired.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here