Irving, TX Posted: 5/7/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Payroll Assistant to join a leading Company located in the Irving, TX surrounding area.
- Performs a variety of statistical tasks and clerical duties required to prepare payroll data for computer input.
- Reviews timekeeping records.
- Processes exception items requiring special handling.
- Responds to inquiries from employees regarding deductions, calculations, and changes in compensation.
- Prepares, compiles, and maintains various statistical and payroll records.
- May manually calculates wages and post wage data for temporary work, bonuses, vacations, terminations, and special payroll requirements.
- May maintain employee records on the company's human resources information system (HRIS).
- May perform analyses and reviews of data, develop reports for supervision review.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here