J - Admin Supt
Call Center Support Agent
Laurel, MD Posted: 5/24/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Call Center Support Agent to join a leading Company located in the Laurel, MD surrounding area.
- Your main responsibility will be to manage and maintain the ticketing system queues within the Call Center.
- You will create, monitor & analyze tickets, and escalate when needed.
- You will solve problems using documented processes where available and best practices were not;
- You will provide appropriate documentation on services provided and status updates
- You will create knowledgebase articles and SOP documentation
- You will assist teams with incident response support and be involved in the development and presentation of training sessions;
- Assists in problem correspondence as required
- Contact customers for additional information
- Assists customers with opening new tickets
- You will serve as the backup for the Group Administrator
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Possess a high school diploma with 2+ years of recent experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Have 1+ years of experience with an IT ticketing system
- Are an excellent written and verbal communicator, are highly motivated, and have excellent customer services skills with the ability to interface with all levels of staff;
- Have firsthand experience working independently as well as in a team to resolve customer concerns.
- Highly motivated with strong presentation skills and a desire to contribute to the success and direction of the group.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or at least 4 years of recent advanced experience with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Have 2+ years of experience in a Call Center or Help Desk environment.
- Experience creating SOP for new and existing processes
- Have a basic understanding of computer, server hardware components as well as popular business COTs software
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here