El Paso, TX Posted: 5/25/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Case Manager to join a leading Company located in the El Paso, TX surrounding area.
The Case Manager is responsible for coordinating case management and family reunification services for children in an on-site children's residential facility. Responsible for the safe and timely release of all children to appropriate care. They ensure contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the on-site residential facility.
- Coordinates case management and family reunification services for children.
- Initiates and maintains direct contact with each child and the child"s family while the child is in ORR care in order to efficiently advance the child"s family reunification and release the child from the facility.
- Identifies potential family members or other sponsors for reunification.
- Facilitates the timely release or discharge of children to identified family members or authorized caregiver/custodian and documents the provision of services in each child"s case file.
- Supports family members or other sponsors to assist them with understanding the process and the child"s needs.
- Conducts and documents ORR unaccompanied child (UC) assessments in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
- Reports significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
- Works closely with counselors and care coordinators to ensure communication.
- Maintains the ORR Database in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs duties in a safe manner. Follows the corporate safety policy. Participates and supports safety meetings, training, and goals. Ensures safe operating conditions within the area of responsibility.
- Encourages co-workers to work safely. Identifies 'close calls' and/or safety concerns to supervisory personnel. Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
Experience & Education:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Bachelor"s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science.
- 3-5 years of progressive employment experience in the aforementioned fields (advanced degree can be substituted for years of employment experience).
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required.
- 1 year of experience in child care.
- 1 year of experience in child welfare or case management with children.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here