Greenville, TX Posted: 5/26/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Finance Associate to join a leading Company located in the Greenville, TX surrounding area.
- Setting up Internal Projects in SAP.
- Reviewing and approving travel expenses.
- Approving labor corrections for internal projects.
- Preparing reports for management analysis.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
- Minimum 4 years of verifiable experience as a finance associate.
- A bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience.
- Basic Accounting.
- Excel - proficient level.
- Power Point.
- SAP would be a plus, but not required.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here