J - Admin Professional
Procurement Closeout Representative
Laurel, MD Posted: 6/1/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Procurement Closeout Representative to join a leading Company located in the Laurel, MD surrounding area.
We are seeking a Procurement Representative to help our team work through a subcontract closeout backlog. Expediting high-priority items and working in a team environment is essential for this position. We work in a highly dynamic team environment and are constantly looking for people with creative problem solving skills.
Duties (Listed in order of importance with the estimated amount of time spent at each task):
- Review files for compliance and completeness (25%)
- Ensure complete payment to vendors that are compliant with contractual terms and conditions (25%)
- Help manage and triage a centralized inbox with questions and requests (15%)
- Prepare closeout documentation and update SharePoint files as required (35%)
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a Business related discipline, or equivalent years of work experience
- Five or more years experience in federal subcontract management
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Have SharePoint experience
- Experience with the Oracle E-Business Suite of products
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
Already have an account? Log in here