J - Tech Supt
Help Desk Call Center Agent
Laurel, MD Posted: 6/3/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Help Desk Call Center Agent to join a leading Company located in Laurel, MD.
**Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.**
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
We are seeking an IT Help Desk Technician to help us support the information technology needs of the nation's leading university affiliated research center. You will be working with engineers, scientists and business professionals that are addressing critical challenges of our nation. We are ranked as one of Computerworld's Top Places to Work in IT for the last three years and are wanting to add bright, dedicated hardworking technicians to our team.
- Your primary responsibility will be to provide first contact resolution for account administration, desktop, laptop, mobile devices, applications, and network connectivity problems remotely in a call center or walkup desk;
- You will create, maintain, and modify user accounts for network and business applications;
- You will research, analyze, and diagnose problems with client systems to include hardware and software, servers, peripheral equipment, and networks.
- You will solve problems using documented processes where available and best practices where not;
- You will assist teams with incident response support and be involved in the development and presentation of training sessions;
- You will provide appropriate documentation on services provided and status updates as needed
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or at least 4 years of recent IT related work experience;
- Are able to obtain Secret level security clearance. If selected, you will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet the requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
Already have an account? Log in here