Senior Accounting Clerk
Ogden, UT Posted: 6/4/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Senior Accounting Clerk to join a leading Company located in the Ogden, UT surrounding area.
With general supervision, this role is responsible for any combination of calculating, posting, and verifying accounting data of moderate scope and complexity, exercising some independent judgment while following well-defined procedures.
- Prepare and process accounts receivables, journal vouchers, invoices, progress billings, operating and financial statements.
- Post and balance journal entries.
- Type vouchers, invoices, statements, reports and maintain records.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and operating statements.
- Review work of accounting clerks and assist when needed.
- Investigate questionable data and take corrective action when necessary.
- Analyze and reconcile ledger accounts.
- Interface with functional departments, management, vendors, and customers.
- Perform other related responsibilities.
- Two years Accounting/Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Ability to accurately input and calculate numbers and operate a 10 key calculator by touch.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles as well as labor laws and taxes where applicable.
- Accurate typing skills of 35 WPM may be required.
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here