Erie, PA Posted: 6/4/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Expeditor to join a leading Company located in Erie, PA.
- Provide RFQ follow up support to ensure timely supplier quotations.
- Monitor supplier development schedules; work proactively to highlight risks and identify potential impact to delivery schedules.
- PPAP execution; monitor and expedite supplier qualification process steps with appropriate functions as necessary.
- Premium transportation support - Process buyer workflow requests related to premium transportation requests.
- Constant review of PO MRP needs dates to assure support on PO administration and retention of records.
- Tracking of material to ensure delivery on a timely manner.
- Work with vendors to avoid risk and future impact to production.
- NCMR (Non-Conformance Materials Report) standard work - Review weekly report of non-conforming material from suppliers and begin return work authorization with suppliers.
- ePromise Standard work and review PO status 26 weeks out from assigned commodity grouping.
- Review No Promise trends with assigned buyer group; work proactively to make sure suppliers continue to ship on time for future orders.
- Logistics tracking - Help buyer keep track of load information for international suppliers to keep regular flow of production material; serve as early warning system for key shipments falling behind.
- Premium transportation support - Process buyer workflow requests related to premium transportation request
- Proof of delivery/Trouble Ticket - assist Buyers with workflows.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field required.
- Must have Purchasing experience at an industrial/manufacturing company
- 1 + years of experience in a Material Expeditor role in a manufacturing setting.
- Microsoft Office proficient, especially in Excel (pivot tables, etc.)
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and orally as they will be working with a variety of suppliers.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here