We have an outstanding Contract to Hire opportunity for a Human Resources Support Specialist to join a leading bioscience Company. This position is 100% remote.
- Interfacing with employees and Government clients and Contract Office Representatives on a regular basis.
- Providing program support and assisting in managing staff within the company.
- Coordinating employee travel and training requests in accordance with policies and procedures and reviewing, certifying expense reports.
- Coordinating annual performance reviews.
- Conducting new employee orientations, reviewing, and approving timesheets.
- Act as a liaison between the Program and Corporate with respect to Human Resources/Benefits Inquiries.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a diverse group of staff members, stakeholders, and customers to support successful performance across operations and projects.
- Develop and maintain both program and technical documentation and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with project teams to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Previous experience interfacing with employees and government. Experience within NIH a plus.
- Ability to be client facing and deal with staff of all levels with utmost professionalism.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Should have the ability to anticipate business unit needs, take initiative, and follow through on assignments.
- Very strong interpersonal skills required with excellent oral, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here