Information System Technical Analyst
Sunnyvale, CA Posted: 6/9/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Information System Technical Analyst to join a leading Company located in the Sunnyvale, CA surrounding area.
The candidate will implement an initiative to modernize the company's existing business systems and custom applications. We are looking for a developer to support this effort, convert apps to new platforms, and innovate archive strategies for systems to be retired. The selected candidate will work both independently and as part of a team. Telecommuting is an option, however, some travel may be required.
- Support existing custom applications written in Java, WebLogic, and/or ColdFusion
- Convert existing Java, WebLogic, and/or ColdFusion applications to Oracle APEX
- Support the archiving projects which require reverse engineering existing applications
- Work with Customer Relations Managers (CRM) Project Managers and Analysts to gather technical requirements
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Four-year degree in software engineering, computer science or information technology/information systems or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of HTML and HTTP
- Basic understanding of functional and object-oriented programming
- Basic understanding of Oracle database platform, Microsoft Access, and SQL server
- Create SQL queries for data mapping
- Solid communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced level of experience creating technical requirements
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here