We have an outstanding Contract position for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to join a leading Company located in the McLean, VA surrounding area.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Technical Recruiter to drive the development and implementation of the recruiting strategy for the Intelligence and Security Team. To be successful in this role, you"ll need to use your skills to establish sound relationships with your business and candidates, create recruiting strategies to ensure success in filling requirements, stellar research of the industry, develop a strong network of passive candidates, work collaboratively with team and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest in our industry. This position is fast-paced, and part of a fun and cohesive team. Candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent recruiting techniques and innovative ideas to lead to the overall success of the business. Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service. The candidate will have a knowledge and understanding of the needs of the defense arena and cleared community as well as the government contracting industry.
- Ability to generate a high volume/high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
- Highly organized in planning and time management with the ability to multi-task
- Capability to utilize and exploit a variety of resources to target highly-cleared candidates with specialized technical expertise, i.e., social media and web-based initiatives, job fairs, networking, and commonly used job boards
- Follow up with and address candidate questions throughout the process
- Update report of weekly candidate activity; provide input for other reporting
- Experience collaborating with teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting highly-cleared candidates
- Strong understanding of security clearance requirements
- Experience with online sourcing techniques and up to date on all recruiting technology