Talent Acquisition Specialist
Arden Hills, MN Posted: 6/9/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a leading Company located in the Arden Hills, MN surrounding area.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment and sourcing support across the US for various functional areas. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse candidates for potential employment. This position is mission-critical in its ability to provide talent that will drive the future growth and advancement of each division.
- Works closely with Functional Leadership Teams, Hiring Managers, and HR Business Partners to understand the recruiting needs of the business; anticipate hiring needs and proactively identify recruiting solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops, initiates, and executes sourcing and recruiting strategies and other Talent Acquisition-related processes to fill requisitions that support their own clients" groups.
- Manages multiple clients and competing demands to attract qualified candidates and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an 'Employer of Choice'.
- Responsible for developing creative sourcing strategies for active candidates from online databases as well as passive candidates through networking, social media, cold calling, internet searches, and research.
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to align qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them through BSC"s hiring process.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates and large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term hiring needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream.
- Lead Talent Acquisition Strategy, partnering with US counterparts and divisional/functional senior staff.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal assessment and selection of candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Engage additional resources to maximize the strategic role of the Talent Acquisition function and eliminate non-value-added work.
- Focus on continuous improvement and makes suggestions to improve the talent acquisition process, policies and strategy. Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Flawlessly communicate with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers as appropriate while effectively interacting with all levels of employees, answering questions, and providing information.
- Develop, influence, execute and track sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates using all available tools (Success Factors, social networking, competitive intelligence, attending industry conferences, referrals, and external relationship building)
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years experience in Talent Acquisition with client-facing recruitment experience required. Recruiting experience supporting various functions required in a matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of OFCCP practices and procedures required
- Must be skilled in presenting meaningful TA strategies and metrics to influence and support senior business leaders
- Must be skilled in MS Office Suite - MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint as well as Applicant Tracking Systems and other HRIS systems
- Participates in the development of others by facilitating training and providing feedback and coaching
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, sourcing, and attracting an array of different technical disciplines
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here