Material Planning Coordinator
York, PA Posted: 6/9/2021
We have an Excellent Contract to Hire position for a Material Planning Coordinator to join a leading Company located in the York, PA area.
We are currently looking for a Material Planning Coordinator (MPC) to work in the Materials and Logistics Department. This individual will perform logistical duties of coordinating the activities of material processes associated throughout the production cycle or analytical duties to resolve problems related to lineside material and flow. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and motivated by gaining broad exposure to all facets of the organization.
- Organizing, monitoring, and controlling the timely flow of external or internal material through the warehouse and facility to support both internal and/or external customer delivery requirements
- Serve as the primary interface between Production Management, Manufacturing first-line supervision, Material Control Specialists (MCS), Kitting and Inventory Management, Final Processing Production personnel as well as interfacing with Floor Support Engineering and Quality
- Transact and manage daily replenishment levels on the assembly line in accordance with MRP for the assigned production line
- Collaborate with floor support engineering, quality control, technicians, programs, and operations supervision to assess material needs
- Providing status of assigned Programs from the time of initial job release through the delivery of product to internal and or external customers
- Manage floor stock inventory control and mitigate material shortages as they relate to open production orders
- Participate in production part planning to ensure proper scheduling of new configuration effectivity as well as existing material phase-outs
- Manage exception processing of material
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Associates Degree in a technical or business-related discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Manufacturing/Production Operations, MRP, Materials Planning, Inventory Control and/or Supply Chain
- Basic understanding of MRP fundamentals and ability to use metrics
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word and Excel, Outlook) and basic computer skills
- Ability to professionally communicate with stakeholders and customers
- Experience in Defense, Aerospace, Combat Vehicle product development and/or manufacturing work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related discipline
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here