Santa Monica, CA Posted: 6/10/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Partner Manager to join a leading Company located in the Santa Monica, CA surrounding area.
We are looking for a Partner Manager to join the partnerships team! As a member of the partnerships team, you will develop, manage, and maintain strategic partnerships for the company. Working from one of our US locations, you will ensure that these important relationships and content meet the desired strategic objectives, serving as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate, structure, negotiate, and maintain high impact strategic gaming partnerships
- Support new partners through the launch process and liaise with company product and technical support
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and develop and execute against partner account plans
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct relationships with the company's key gaming partners
- Be an internal and external advocate for our gaming partners
- Help define, develop, support the global gaming strategy and partnership program
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working in gaming, partnerships, or related field
- Business development experience negotiating complex media or Internet deals
- Communication and presentation experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with web-based or mobile, PC, and/or console game developers and platforms
- Project management experience, with experience designing and leading strategy collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Fluency in at least one APAC regional language
- 2+ years experience working with partners in the APAC region
- 5+ years experience in a gaming-related business development role with partner or account management experience
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here