FAA Assembly & Test Technician
Tulsa, OK Posted: 6/10/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an FAA Assembly & Test Technician to join a leading manufacturing Company located in the Tulsa, OK surrounding area.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Knowledge of industry-specific tests and testing equipment
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Familiar with standard testing & recording processes on a variety of equipment, and ability to analyze results
- Painting experience preferred
- Preparation of metal surfaces, masking, and application of various coatings
- Experience and knowledge of specifications associated with various paint coatings
- Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here