Engineering Test Technician
Lynn, MA Posted: 6/10/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Engineering Test Technician to join a leading engineering Company located in the Lynn, MA surrounding area.
- Complete specimen preparation and evaluation
- Perform high-quality macroscopic photography of components and samples
- Set up and operate equipment in various labs with direction from specialists
- Keep the work area clean and free of debris and foreign objects
- Comply with all safety rules, wear all required PPE, and report any safety concerns
- Assist engineering personnel, perform other duties as needed
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Must have an Associates' degree or at least 3 - 5 years of work experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior lab/testing experience
- Mechanical and Electrical working knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of engineering work experience
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here