Marlborough, MA Posted: 6/11/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Financial Analyst to join a leading Company located in the Marlborough, MA surrounding area.
- Performs all Dispute Resolution activities, supporting the Collections team.
- Responsible for determining the root cause for dispute/deductions, understanding the order to cash process end to end, and resolving issues that consist of unpaid invoices and deductions/short payments promptly.
- Organize, analyze, resolve disputed/deducted billing issues that impact the cash collection process, credit, and rebill when necessary, effectively convey via verbal or written communication summary of the root cause, conclusion, and resolution of billing issues that are impacting the collection process.
- Independently set priorities, overcome challenges, and obstacles by taking responsibility to make decisions to drive goals/assignments to completion.
- Collects and analyzes large quantities of data to identify root causes. Provide supporting data and leads initiatives to eliminate the root causes of disputes and deductions.
- Negotiates solutions, maintaining an assertive, yet professional manner; understands that there are different negotiation styles and adapts as the situation demands.
- Establish strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, developing a strong understanding of the intricacies of large, complex customer organizations.
- Provide monthly reporting on controls within the required deadlines.
- Prepare periodic management reports on KPI's, including Dispute aging metrics.
- Assist AR Management with ensuring accurate and timely close activities.
- Works closely with AR Management on current and future projects and initiatives, including but not limited to implementation, testing, determining key stakeholders, and documenting processes.
- Assist with performing analysis and audit requirement, preparing documentation, audit of SOX controls to ensure the controls function as intended.
- Adhere to all financial and internal controls.
- Provide support for documenting controls and processes in assigned areas, particularly for changes, including DTPs.
- Provide recommendations to management for process improvements identified through the processes performed during the month.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager"s discretion.
- Know all aspects of the Accounts Receivable function.
- Support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC's Quality Policy.
- Act as the liaison between AR and external/internal customers, partnering closely on issues with the collectors
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- 3+ years of related experience, specifically in an Accounts Receivable environment.
- Experience building out Accounts Receivables metrics and/or dashboarding.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion.
- Experience with SAP, or other accounting system is highly recommended.
- Proficient in Excel and Office in general.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- GetPaid, Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in SOX compliance requirements is a plus.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here