Sheet Metal Fabrication
Manassas, VA Posted: 6/11/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Sheet Metal Fabrication to join a leading Company located in the Manassas, VA surrounding area.
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, planers, and precision grinders to make metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines to exacting tolerances and dimensions.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications; determines the sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and method of setup; uses a variety of machinist's hand tools and precision measuring instruments; makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds; measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining; fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment and determines material, parts, and equipment required.
- May modify numerically controlled programs on numerically controlled (NC) machines.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Precision Sheet Metal Experience (including Punching, Forming, and Bending).
- Fabrication Experience is Required.
- Metal Cutting/Machining -Ferrous Experience is Required.
- Machining Experience (Not required but adds value).
- Welding Experience (Not required but adds value).
- Experience with installing inserts (Heli Coil, Clinch Nuts, Pem Hardware, etc.).
- Typically requires completion of a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here