Senior Director of Pricing Estimating and Cost Analysis
Poway, CA Posted: 11/4/2021
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Senior Director of Pricing Estimating and Cost Analysis to join a leading Company located in the Poway, CA surrounding area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for directing the development of pricing schedules for all government and commercial proposals.
- Leads all phases of the analysis of specifications and calculation of costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data, the collection of cost data from functional representatives, subcontractors, and vendors, and the computation of cost estimates of raw materials or subcontracted work and labor.
- Oversees the development of parametric cost models for cost estimating elements.
- Develops cost reports and presents findings to senior management, executives, and senior external representatives.
- Represents the company with customers, when necessary, while participating in the development of new or expansion of existing business opportunities.
- Objectives are typically accomplished through subordinate managers and/or professional staff.
- Responsible for the planning, management and oversight, and performance of the teams assigned to government and commercial pricing and estimating single-source pricing and estimating supplier cost analysis reports/price analysis reports (CARs/PARs), and subcontract cost/price analysis.
- Identify, develop solutions and provide guidance to management on resolving to price and estimating issues while ensuring the proposal preparation process supports the objectives of the assigned program areas.
- Represent the organization in communications with the company"s senior management and executive leadership as well as external contacts, including but not limited to customers, potential customers, and government customer representatives (such as DCMA, DCCA).
- Develop, implement, update and maintain policies and procedures of the company"s estimating system manual.
- Develop, support, and maintain pricing/estimating tools and templates in support of high volume and unique customer pricing requirements.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive pricing, estimating, and related information.
- Responsible for ensuring work is accomplished safely by established operating procedures and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, or a related field and twenty or more years of progressively complex experience in contracts and pricing-estimating activities with at least fifteen of those years managing contracts processes and contracts and pricing personnel. May substitute equivalent experience instead of education.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Must have the detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of government/commercial/international contract administration and pricing-estimating principles, concepts, and practices as well as comprehensive contract, pricing, and proposal management, and leadership skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of applicable laws and regulations including Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and FAR supplements.
- Must possess the ability to resolve complex management and technical problems while serving as spokesperson on assigned proposals, projects, and/or programs. Strong communication, leadership, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to work on a self-initiated basis and in a team environment, and able to work extended hours and travel as required.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here