Call Center/Customer Service
Customer Service Administrator
Kalamazoo, MI Posted: 8/10/2021
Call Center/Customer Service
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Customer Service Administrator to join a leading Company located in the Kalamazoo, MI surrounding area.
- Administers and/or provides oversight for order fulfillment of assigned customer accounts of moderate scope and complexity. Responsible for fulfillment of contract requirements, customer performance, and delivery schedules.
- Provides mutually acceptable solutions to customer problems that impact cost or schedule. Negotiates requirements across multiple customers, products, and internal teams. Focuses on spare and/or repair deliveries to meet contract requirements.
- Investigates and resolves claims or complaints by collecting and analyzing information. Coordinates with relevant functions on technical and/or quality issues; resolves customer complaints concerning invoices or billing discrepancies; researches account histories to assist in collection activities.
- Determines the need for amendments or extensions to warranty or service agreements. Determines when a customer requested changes are out-of-scope. May confer with management regarding customer credits and precedent-setting decisions.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis.
- Analyzes and proposes changes in methods and/or procedures to improve efficiency and the quality of service. May provide input to customer service engineering regarding a maintenance or return trends and perform other specified assignments.
- Acts as a point of contact with the customer on assigned accounts. Coordinates customer visits, presentations, and/or audits. Maintains successful, long-term business relationships and contacts with customer procurement employees. May have the responsibility to coordinate and ensure coverage for ?aircraft-on-ground'/critical priority service.
- Participates and may lead to continuous improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency of internal systems and processes within the division and/or with corporate and customer involvement. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing trade publications, and/or participating in professional associations such as the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and aerospace industry regulations (e.g. ITAR, FCPA, etc); ensures adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
- Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents Company on specific projects. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement) as well as training peers/new employees
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in Business Administration and an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the aviation/aerospace field. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through two or more years of directly related experience in technical product customer support or contract administration.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of warranty and maintenance agreements, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to the aerospace industry and government procurement, if applicable.
- May require knowledge of international trade and export requirements. Maintains a thorough knowledge of products and customers.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively apply to implement continuous improvement principles and techniques.
- Proficient with standard business application software and specialized data analysis or materials systems (e.g. electronic data interface (EDI) or manufacturing resource planning (MRP) systems). Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact; work within general work objectives; evaluate alternative solutions that may require coordination across multiple teams.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and contracts or agreements, and recommend changes to procedures.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to negotiate effectively to obtain the best prices and terms on repairing, replacing, and delivering products and services. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and customers.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here