El Segundo, CA Posted: 8/26/2021
We have an outstanding career for an opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join a leading Company located in the El Segundo, CA surrounding area.
Seeking a Pricing Analyst to join the Analytics and Contract Operations department. Reporting to the Commercial Contracts Pricing Manager, the role will be primarily focused on designing, developing, and maintaining models for use in analyzing Company pricing performance and commercial contract pricing opportunities. The Pricing Analyst will also be responsible for implementing improvements in pricing by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends and supporting Analytics and Contract Operations management.
- Design and develop complex analytic models for use in analyzing Company pricing performance and strategic pricing opportunities
- Provide analytical insights and implications for current and future strategic decisions
- Support Analytics and Contract Operations leadership by developing presentations of analytical findings and recommendations, e.g., Executive Committee monthly updates; Directors" meetings and CFTF meetings
- Support Enterprise Sales in developing robust analytics for use in determining Enterprise Sales commercial contract pricing strategy
- Assist with compiling and distributing regular reporting to executives
- Use analytical models to price individual commercial contracts
- Increase Analytics and Contract Operations productivity by proposing new analytics and automating models and applications
- Perform analysis and investigate relationships between key variables including Field Sales, Price Realization, GP% and sales growth
- Drive improvement by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends and recommending pricing/performance actions
- Support marketing teams throughout the year to better understand pricing impact within their areas
- Support the 3rd party distribution business pricing and operations
- Evaluate and propose process flow improvements across all pricing processes
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Travel up to 10%
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum of a Bachelor"s in business, finance, statistics, accounting or similar
- Formal training in financial modeling and statistical analysis in Excel, Access, and similar applications
- 2-4 plus years of work experience in analytical roles
- Ability to apply a detailed understanding of financial concepts and principles to business operations
- Ability to conceptualize & apply analytical techniques to build models for analyzing quantitative data
- In depth understanding of financial analysis and strategy; ability to test/validate analytical outputs
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of management
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management as a self-starter and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize own work and projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work very flexible and long hours as required
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here