Customer Account Administrator
Fort Worth, TX Posted: 9/3/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Customer Account Administrator to join a leading Company located in the Ft. Worth, TX surrounding area.
Quotes, reviews and administers warranty and maintenance agreements for customer service accounts of moderate scope and complexity to achieve division business objectives and to meet customer performance expectations. Responsible for the direction and oversight of assigned customer accounts. Interprets customer requests, monitors performance and delivery, investigates complaints, and ensures compliance with warranty or maintenance agreements.
- The primary interface to the customer for daily questions.
- Participate in customer meetings. Responsibilities include giving presentations to customers.
- Communicate order status.
- Administer non-technical changes and expedite requests.
- Identify/confirm whether engineering product definition exists.
- Review and understand each customer's purchase order and contract.
- Assure price adjustments are implementthe ed.
- Initiate purchase order (PO) review.
- Collect necessary information to process export licenses for shipping purposes.
- Authorize Return Material Authorizations (RMAs).
- Ensure technical questions are answered by the Business Teams.
- Responsible for ensuring obstacles preventing the entering of sales orders for New Products are resolved.
- Ensure logistics conditions are met by contract requirements.
- Perform proforma invoicing.
- Provide support to Demand Planners as required (i.e., web portals, customer forecasts, etc.)
- Review customer portals, incorporate PO releases, and changes in demand information.
- Process credit/debit memos in an efficient & timely manner.
- Collect necessary documentation for new account setup after consultation with Business Team Leader.
- Provide professionally written correspondence to customers
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word as well as the ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate the completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Degree in Business, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field. Professional entry-level position. May have limited prior industry experience or worked with direction in the student internship program.
- Proficiency (intermediate skills) in tools such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Web focus/data warehouse, and other similar software products.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here