Supplier Quality Principal Engineer
Los Angeles, CA Posted: 9/9/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Supplier Quality Principal Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Los Angeles, CA surrounding area.
** Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
We are looking for an experienced Supplier Quality Principal Engineer with experience with the manufacturing, inspection and approval of multiple types of products intended for the Aerospace and Defense Industry.
- The selected candidate will also investigate, evaluate, resolve and prevent Quality problems by conducting audits, analyzing defect trends, leading continuous improvement projects and implementing preventive tools.
- The Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer will conduct capability assessments that verify supplier qualifications, will travel to assigned suppliers, and lead multiple projects to completion.
- This must be a self-starting problem solver who will utilize analytical skills to find innovative solutions to quality-related issues.
- Strong communication skills are required to ensure suppliers understand requirements and expectations; make progress reports and present findings.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology.
- Minimum 10 years of verifiable experience.
- Work Experience in a Supplier Quality Engineering role Experience in Aerospace or a Defense Electronics Prime Contract environment.
- Working knowledge of AS9100 Quality System and AS9102B First Article Requirements and Source Inspections.
- Experience with electrical/mechanical inspections, product test, equipment and instrumentation.
- Direct knowledge of Manufacturing processes and supply chain logistics from raw material to finished goods including experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Proficient experience Product Production Line Validation, test, equipment, instrumentation and qualification of Mechanical and Fabricated products.
- Working knowledge of PCBA/CCA inspection/test, equipment and instrumentation (IPC-A-610 / IPC-A-600 certification desired).
- Experience with product test, equipment and instrumentation, knowledge of thermal processes, welding and brazing, finishes and coatings, nondestructive testing, fabrication, composites and other common processes common in the Aerospace and Defense Industries.
- Familiarity with APQP and PPAP and process tools such as PFMEA and Control Plan Practical experience with Lean Manufacturing and Lean Six Sigma Green / Black Belt certification from a recognized organization Working knowledge of the principles and the purpose of a Quality Management System Eligibility to obtain a security clearance from the Department of Defense
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
Already have an account? Log in here