Payroll Reporting Analyst
Charlotte, NC Posted: 9/10/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Payroll Reporting Analyst to join a leading Company located in the Charlotte, NC surrounding area.
The reporting analyst position is within the Payroll Department. The primary focus of this position is to support the implementation of the Oracle HCM suite of products by developing Cloud Payroll reports and extractions using Oracle Transaction Business Intelligence, BI Publisher, and HCM Extract. The individual is a subject matter expert in Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Meet with technical and functional stakeholders to discuss requirements and technical direction for reports/analytics development efforts
- Gather/document functional requirements, analysis, and detailed specification of the reporting requirements
- Write, maintain and support a variety of payroll and HR reports using appropriate reporting tools
- Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs
- Help maintain data consistency in systems by running analyses and reports and analyzing data
- Understand Oracle HCM Cloud configuration and impact on reporting, data loading, and data extraction
- Assist in the review, testing, and implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud quarterly releases from a reporting, data loading, and data extraction perspective
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrades or fixes
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- HS diploma or equivalent with 8+ years experience
- Oracle Cloud HCM Reporting and Analytic experience
- Oracle HCM work structures, modules, and processes
- Oracle OTBI/BI Publisher
- Experience in data modeling, design, and development with Oracle HCM
- Experience in dashboard design and development
- Experience in report layout design and development
- Experience in the development of simple to complex SQL queries
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years experience with BS or 6+ years experience with AA
- Experience in the design and implementation of Oracle HCM preferred
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here