Tucson, AZ Posted: 9/10/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Accounting Manager to join a leading Company located in the Tucson, AZ surrounding area.
- Performing technical research and its application to complex inventory accounting situations
- High level of customer service within our team and among other teams we work with by creating transparent processes, effective communications, and developing ways to eliminate process bottlenecks.
- Preparation and approval of journal entries and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist with inventory accounting team's monthly reconciliation process and general ledger review to ensure compliance with GAAP
- Analytical comparisons of expected results to actuals
- Collaborate with business partners to set up and maintain inventory projects within the Company's financial systems
- Liaison with program teams to ensure periodic inventory transactions are appropriately recorded and remediate issues identified
- Provide support for the preparation of the Company's 10Q/10K SEC filings and quarterly supplemental reporting
- Participate in ad-hoc projects/tasks such as internal/external audit requests, department goals and initiatives, and other special projects as needed
- Oversee completion and updates to inventory standard operating processes for our inventory locations
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree (in Business Administration or related field) and 6+ years related experience
- Inventory accounting experience
- General accounting experience
- Presentation skills, ability to interact with executive leadership
- Costpoint experience is a plus
- CPA- experience in public accounting, worked for a large corporate company or public entity
- CMA certification
- Management or senior level experience
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here