Washington, DC Posted: 9/13/2021
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading Company located in the Washington, DC surrounding area.
The Project Manager will manage our clients' implementation from award through the duration of the project with minimal direction and oversight. The Project Manager will be relied upon to coordinate project meetings and activities with subcontractor personnel and multiple customer contacts throughout the project's duration and must manage team resources effectively to meet all project requirements. The ideal candidate will possess strong planning, organizational, and communication skills with the ability to use MS Office including Excel, Word, and Project effectively. The candidate must also be comfortable with his/her presentation skills as they will be required to routinely brief management and the customer regarding the status of the project. The Project Manager is expected to perform his/her duties with limited supervision and must be capable of providing direction to project team members, including engineering and subcontractor resources.
- Reviews system designs, site configurations, and installation schedules to ensure project goals will be achieved
- Proactively plans, schedules, and controls installation process from start to finish to ensure all project requirements are delivered on time
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing a project budget, approving expenditures, monitoring variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Orders equipment and manages delivery for all project installations
- Establishes project team by sourcing, qualifying, and negotiating with subcontractors, or directing internal technicians
- Coordinates the work of all technicians and subcontractors with the Site Superintendent / General Contractor
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Strong communication, presentation, and public speaking skills are essential.
- Coordination with a large and diverse user population is required.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on applications are required; technical writing skills are required
- Attention to detail and the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously is required
- Experience with Transit Authorities preferred
- Specific position requirements are as follows:
- Five (5) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- Five to Ten (5-10) years General Construction experience
- Five to Ten (5-10) years of Project Management experience
- Targeting: specialty trade (low voltage/security) experience
- HS diploma or GED
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, technical degree, relevant military experience, equivalent military training, or equivalent work experience working with Physical Security systems integration.
- Formal Electronics Training desired:
- Military Electronics Training or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience with Transit Authorities
- Management of multiple General Construction projects with multiple trades
- PMP Certification
- Certified Security Project Manager (CSPM) Certification
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here