Tewksbury, MA Posted: 9/13/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Technical Writer to join a leading Company located in the Tewksbury, MA surrounding area.
Our Security Detection & Automation operation is seeking a Technical Writer in Tewksbury, MA to join our cross-functional engineering team to document truly novel solutions that make travel and trade safer, healthier, and more efficient on a global level. The Technical Writer will work closely with our Software, Hardware, and Embedded Test Engineers throughout the development cycle, ultimately responsible for the creation or modification of our security detection literature and ensuring documentation is comprehensive and accurate. This will involve interacting with both software and hardware in embedded systems. Candidates must be comfortable working with both software and hardware systems. The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described below.
- Develop and/or modify technical literature, including manuals, guides, and technical documents
- Ability to work with graphics and photographic images
- Ability to work semi-autonomously
- Experience creating formal, released documentation
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of experience documenting electronic products
- Familiarity with creating and structuring documentation requirements
- Experience with Framemaker
- Experience with loading software to document & updating software
- BA Degree in related discipline and 3-5 years of directly relevant experience preferred
- Strong technical writing experience
- Working with hand tools could be beneficial
- Experience with CAD viewers could be beneficial
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Software experience
- Photography experience
- Independent worker
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here