Alpharetta, GA Posted: 9/13/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Administrative Assistant to join a leading Company located in the Alpharetta, GA surrounding area.
- Register patient demographics and specimen samples in the LIS (Laboratory Information System).
- Gather data to identify areas of improvement.
- Understands and performs basic quality control protocols.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships internally and externally to achieve high-quality patient care
- Other duties as assign
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typing 50 WPM, required
- Medical/Pathology background preferred
- General knowledge of medical terminology (gastrointestinal pathology/general pathology/cytology/anatomy and physiology), preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- General knowledge of HIPPAA, CAPS, and ISO 15189, preferred
- Working knowledge of various pathology report formats
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here