Arlington, TX Posted: 9/13/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Collections Representative to join a leading Company located in the Arlington, TX surrounding area.
- Place or receive calls in priority order as established by management
- Meet performance expectations for collection efforts for assigned accounts based upon individual goals and objectives, e.g., minimum calls per day, contact percentage, promises/calls ratio, promises kept
- Negotiate payment arrangements with clients to cure delinquency, evaluating ability and willingness to pay
- Navigate and interpret various screens and relay information to clients accurately and professionally
- Determine the cause of delinquency and the best course of action to assist the delinquent customer
- Document all collection efforts for each assigned account in accordance with established procedures, which may include using action and reaction codes, rescheduling feature, “scratchpad” entries, etc. in the collection system
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good time management/organizational skills
- Ability to utilize Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime as needed
- Professional, call center Work Environment
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here