Asheville, NC Posted: 9/14/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Recruiter to join a leading Company located in Asheville, NC.
The Recruiter is accountable for the recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates and our clients. Drives healthy requisitions, candidate flow, and relationships, serving as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with requisitions variable upon required skillset as defined by the client.
- Determines or is provided with staffing needs of one or more clients, and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates and prepares and delivers candidate presentations for clients.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
- Fields general, straightforward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups, and/or social media.
- May initiate requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
- May schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- May administer pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
- May coordinate the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
- May audit candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor"s degree preferred.
- EMEA: Bachelor"s/Master"s degree or equivalent experience
- APAC: Bachelor"s Degree
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a customer service or professional environment.
- Previous recruitment experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, as well as typing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting other's input, personal values, and ethics.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to understand and apply related federal, state, and local laws.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of recruiting.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards preferred.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here