Senior Materials Specialist
Hanover Park, IL Posted: 9/14/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Senior Materials Specialist to join a leading manufacturing Company located in the Hanover Park, IL surrounding area.
The materials clerk will be responsible for data entry and Oracle MRP transactions to support the Hanover Park warehouse operation. In this role, you will assist different areas of the warehouse operation to support ship on time to our customers.
- Enter IT Tickets
- Create container auditing schedule
- Audit containers
- Estimate containers for international shipments
- Create and manage STG (WIP) inventory weekly report
- Shift Supervisor Coverage
- Process move orders for scrap
- Resolve UOM (unit of measure) discrepancies
- Oracle transactions as it relates to resolving inventory issues in WIP shipping
- EHS inspections
- Inventory box and pack inventory
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Associate degree or above
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in materials/services/manufacturing roles
- Data entry experience
- Oracle MRP knowledge desired but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Time management skills, ability to adjust to changing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Proactive attitude and a sense of urgency with meeting role objectives
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here