Dallas, TX Posted: 9/14/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an HR Generalist to join a leading Company located in the Dallas, TX surrounding area.
- Operates as a strategic business partner with the General Manager and leadership team to understand business objectives and identify human resource strategies; develops and implements human resource strategies, tactics, programs, and processes
- Partners with operations and recruiting functions to identify and understand workforce needs; participates in implementing and improving local recruiting strategy and processes.
- Partners with operations and other key functions to develop programs that support employee engagement and retention.
- Proactively plans and conducts all local labor relations matters
- Supervises investigations and responses to employment-related claims
- Partners with operations and training functions to identify training and development needs and develops and implements programs; manages new employee orientation and onboarding.
- Manages the performance management process
- Provides policy interpretation and ensures accurate and consistent application of all company policies and procedures, and related local, state and federal laws, and applicable collective bargaining agreement(s).
- Mediates and resolves employee relations disputes
- Provides counseling/training for unit management in the areas of labor / employee relations, EEO, affirmative action, and discrimination.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor degree from four year college or university required; Masters in related field or MBA
- Eight to Ten years experience in progressively responsible human resource roles, with at least 5 years experience in the area of Labor Relations/Union and Employee Relations; and at least 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience working in transportation, hospitality, manufacturing or food service environment highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment law, and state/local laws/regulations s applicable
- Position requires experience and demonstrated competency in: Business acumen, Labor relations, Leadership and coaching, Influencing, Effective relationship building, Business partnering, Cross-functional collaboration, Talent acquisition and management, Negotiation, Establishing metrics for human resources performance, Analysis, Time management, Prioritizing multiple projects/tasks and organization skills
- Must also have proficiency in all areas of EEO/Title VII compliance
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here