Aberdeen, MD Posted: 9/14/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an ELK Administrator to join a leading Company located in the Aberdeen, MD surrounding area.
** Candidate must possess an active Secret Security Clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
Seeking an ELK Administrator to support the C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Design/implement new Elastic toolset solutions to enable efficiencies in the C5ISR CSSP environment and with related monitoring and alerting requirements.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of new ELK tool features that will enhance the CSSP analyst experience and better enable them to defend a multitude of subscriber networks.
- Interface with both customer and vendor to understand unique requirements and determine the best modification/use of the ELK toolset to solve these challenges.
- Maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Monitor and manage system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, and response times to maintain operating efficiency.
- Perform systems security administration functions including creating user-profiles and accounts. Other duties may include setting up administrator accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system-wide software, and allocating mass storage space.
- Interact with users and evaluate vendor products. Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinate installation, and provide backup recovery.
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Work under only general direction, provide technical solutions to a wide range of challenging problems. Able to determine and develop an approach to solutions.
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 4+ years of experience or a Master's with 2+ years of experience. 4 years of relevant work experience may be used instead of a degree.
- Requires active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
- Must hold IAT Level II 8570 Certification before the start date.
- Must hold Computing Environment Certification before the start date.
- Must hold CSSP Infrastructure Support 8570 Certification or obtain within 45 days of start date.
- Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
- Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP).
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Experience in a 24x7 environment.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here