Senior Product Manager
Baltimore, MD Posted: 9/14/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Senior Product Manager to join a leading Company located in the Baltimore, MD surrounding area.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (SPM). The Senior Product Manager (SPM) demonstrates accountability for functional and business objectives. In this role, the SPM is the face to the customer and leads a cross-functional team to deliver products consistent with the customers' requirements, while meeting sales and margin targets within the business. The SPM is responsible for managing complex issues with the team and is involved in long-term planning and contributing to the overall business strategy. The SPM must have a broad knowledge of program management principles. He/she must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead, coach, and develop subordinates.
- Represents the company in business and contractual discussions with customers
- Initiating and setting goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the business
- Planning the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, and KPIs
- Apply change, risk, and resource management principles as needed
- Acts as the primary liaison between internal departments and ST Engineering functional groups and customers
- Responsible for contract flow down and the development of processes related to the contract
- Chair PCB meetings for assigned programs
- Organize, lead and/or support program and technical reviews with customers
- Train and develop other SPM's
- Delivery logistic tracking
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here