Oak Ridge, TN Posted: 9/15/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Billing Analyst to join a leading accounting Company located in the Oak Ridge, TN surrounding area.
In this role, you will be responsible for final and interim invoicing and other closeout-related audits and review activities. You will be responsible for preparing timely and accurate invoice packages by auditing contract billing history and making adjustments and corrections in accordance with corporate and department financial instruction, contract terms and conditions, and FAR requirements.
- Preparation of final and interim invoices which requires access to multiple systems (both current and legacy) to obtain cost details, invoicing history, and required backup
- Analyzing and interpreting contract documentation and invoice data to ensure all prior invoicing was completed in accordance with DCMA, DCAA, and FAR requirements and contractual terms and conditions
- Appropriate application of indirect rates; both final and provisional
- Balancing and adjustment of unbilled and general ledger
- Individuals must be cognizant of individual and department goals and deadlines and track personal statistics to assist in achieving stated goals and deadlines
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to adjust quickly to emerging priorities on short notice
- Interacts with internal and external customers and all levels of management
- Must be able to work overtime to meet regulatory and customer deadlines
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Math; OR a minimum of an Associate's degree coupled with 2+ years related experience; OR a minimum of a High School diploma coupled with 4+ years related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite tools; specifically Excel is required
- Familiarity with CostPoint, Cognos, and BI Reporting
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here