EDiscovery Task Supervisor
Washington, DC Posted: 9/15/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an E-Discovery Task Supervisor to join a leading Company located in the Washington, DC surrounding area.
- First-line supervisor for discovery, pre-trial, and trial support activities such as document acquisition, witness binder preparation, exhibit preparation and duplication, case file set up and maintenance, trial-site/courtroom support assignments, screening/discovery efforts, etc
- Supervises and directs Document Management Analysts, Document Management Technicians, paralegals, and other clerical support staff to accomplish tasks
- Reports to Project Supervisor or Project Manager on task progress; troubleshoots task issues; performs quality control spot-checking as necessary to ensure that work is of high quality and meets contract requirements; coordinates with other Contractor support staff, including data processing support staff; and documents the work performed
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Undergraduate degree required; Substantial significant experience may in some cases be substituted for the degree requirement
- At least one year of experience on major litigation support projects; Broad experience in a variety of areas (e.g. document center, coding shop, field discovery, etc.) - is preferable to limited experience in one area only
- Able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases, and other applications, internet and server-based databases, and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity, or other document review platforms, Trial Director
- Experience conducting searches, creating STRs, document review, and creating coding layouts for document review in Relativity
- Trial experience very helpful
- Technology-Assisted Review experience valued
- Paralegal experience helpful
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment
- Excellent writing skills and oral communication skills
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here