Legal Administrator and Executive Assistant
Greenville, TX Posted: 9/15/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Legal Administrator and Executive Assistant to join a leading Company located in the Greenville, TX surrounding area.
- Legal invoice processing, monthly reports, support.
- Updating IP License files.
- Updating OSS OMT database of OSS license characterizations.
- Updating other docs/directives as assigned.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- SAP functions.
- NDA logs/updating NDA directory.
- Paralegal Certificate preferred if no AA or BA degree.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here