Simi Valley, CA Posted: 9/15/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading engineering Company located in the Simi Valley, CA surrounding area.
This position is defined by a broad range of design activities, which include the generation of new designs and the reuse and modification of existing designs for custom applications
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design of electrical circuits, wire harnesses, and interconnections for a variety of products ranging from small airborne systems to large satellite tracking antennas
- Identifies the design requirements, determines an approach, selects the appropriate materials and fabrication techniques, and generates the necessary manufacturing drawings
- Completes generation of block diagrams, power budgeting, and general performance analysis
- Responsible for cable assembly design, analog, and digital design and analysis, generation of schematic diagrams, assembly drawings and parts lists, as well as system-level interconnection drawings and wiring diagrams
- Generates test plans and procedures and provides technical inputs for product technical manuals
- Proposes technical solutions, prepares studies and reports, maintains engineering data, and participates in meetings and reviews
- Assists in preparing technical presentations for both internal reviews and customer reviews
- Incorporates military design standards and commercial code requirements into designs and prepare bills of material
- Supports Business Development in the preparation of technical proposals
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- A Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years equivalent experience in the design of electrical/electronic circuits and/or wire harness assemblies is required
- Must have a solid working knowledge of 2D line drawings using AutoCAD and be familiar with MS Visio
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with colleagues and manufacturing personnel
- Must be able to interpret and understand electrical circuit schematics, and be familiar with electrical noise reduction techniques and EMI/EMC
- Must possess strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here