MRO Service Support Manager
Baltimore, MD Posted: 9/15/2021
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an MRO Service Support Manager to join a leading Company located in the Baltimore, MD surrounding area.
- Develops MRO and Service strategies in alignment with contract requirements and business needs.
- Responsible for understanding and executing all contractual ad-hoc pricing agreements with customers.
- Responsible for establishing and delivering ad-hoc pricing for customer requests.
- Develops and delivers price lists incorporating input from Product Management, Supply Chain, Sourcing, and Sales.
- Manages pricing process and metrics across all product lines.
- Establishes pricing process improvements with customers and across functions.
- Presents to senior leaders in specific technical spaces and on cross-functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to the overall strategy.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- 1-3 years of aviation support and/or materials pricing proposal strategies experience is required.
- Knowledge of aviation processes with demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects with minimal guidance.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here