Evendale, OH Posted: 10/21/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Manager to join a leading Company located in the Evendale, OH surrounding area.
This Position will support contracts staff who work on Government Contracts and Subcontracts. The ideal candidate may interact with other functional areas within the internal Government Business Support teams.
- May provide data input of the contracts into the Contract Management Lifecycle (CLM) tool
- May perform proposal, negotiation, and/or contract administration functions support for a variety of contracts and proposals
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 6 years of experience in a contracts, sales, or legal roles)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (recent graduates desired)
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Business Acumen
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here